May 14, 2017

Padraig Fahy Tweeted: "Sorry"?? I'm now stuck in Dublin for the next 4 feckin' hours because of your driver being a turtle...

Your Highlights
avatar
Padraig Fahy
@PadraigFahy
"Sorry"??

I'm now stuck in Dublin for the next 4 feckin' hours because of your driver being a turtle... twitter.com/Buseireann/sta…
reply
avatar
Lloyd Dobson
@LloydCDobson
My son Chip and Tabitha were married on my parents wedding anniversary. How awesome... fb.me/1nnJGsH7L
reply
avatar
AMD
@AnnaMarieDee_
My email is in my bio still 🕺🏾 twitter.com/tinietempah/st…
reply
avatar
Papa Roach
@paparoach
Today: Somerset, WI - May 14 at Northern Invasion
reply
avatar
Fit&FabMommyClub
@FitandFabMoms
Happy Mommy's Day to all you beautiful, amazing, hard workin, diaper changing, laundry foldin, carpooling, cookie... fb.me/AxE6Uqsr
reply
avatar
Missrox
@MissroxGaming
Something pscp.tv/w/a-fkIzU3ODA1…
reply
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home