Dec 26, 2014

@LALAkarmela tweeted: TODAY video shoot With @jabalrootz for their single SELOW feat. me! Hahaha look! my mom's a rockstar! Cc @baimGuitar

L A L A
@LALAkarmela
 
TODAY video shoot With @JABALROOTZ for their single SELOW feat. me! Hahaha look! my mom's a rockstar! Cc @baimGuitar pic.twitter.com/73R1u9fVY6
View on Twitter
VentureBeat
@VentureBeat
 
PSN is still down, Xbox Live isn't -- maybe because of Kim Dotcom wp.me/p5hvhT-6Qyh by @JeffGrubb pic.twitter.com/9ntbI3tbSa
versace sad
@beerandbutthole
 
All I wanted for Christmas was for people to know the difference between definitely and defiantly :'(
View on Twitter
Screen Rant
@screenrant
 
DC Confirms 'Shazam' IS Part of 'Justice League' Movie Universe - wp.me/pguxy-2bJw pic.twitter.com/XJyxAr9BA6
Shit Academics Say
@AcademicsSay
 
pic.twitter.com/3tWKOL3BqO
Philip DeFranco
@PhillyD
 
What do you want for Christmas? vine.co/v/OHi2QFAqi6d
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
  Explore  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home